Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014!!

It was a great Christmas at our house. It's bitter sweet living away from family for the holidays, but Christmas is one I don't mind. We have no where to go and no agenda. Its whatever we want to do and how we want to do it. I think that this will be one holiday we will still try to keep to ourselves. 

Christmas eve Jammies. 

Gotta have the crazies. 


Santa found our house. 



Lulu was up unusually early followed by Landon who was dying waiting till 8 to wake up Logan and Leah. 


These two were on package patrol pulling out all the gifts for everyone. 


She could have cared less about any gifts and was happy with some paper. 


This pretty much sums up how crazy it was!



I was spoiled this year with pans, a crock-pot, swiffer, but one my favotie gifts came from Leah. Maybe because it is so her!


 Loving his train table. 


Trying to ride it in the house. 


Took full advantage of the nice weather to break in the new bikes. 



Yep, it was a good Christmas. 


Of all the gifts he got I think his favorite gift was the pocket knife. He carried around with him all day and used whenever possible. Here he is fixing his night light. 




His dump truck for the sand box. 


The annual fire to burn the wrapping paper. 


She wore this thing ALL day. 


Found this little Christmas treasure. 


Took the new bikes for a ride to the park. 


And broke in the new scooters!




Relaxing after a great Christmas day. 


As I reflect on life and the struggles and ups and downs I can only find gratitude in my heart for the person that it has made me become. I am truly grateful for my Savior and for the gospel of Jesus Christ! Merry Christmas!!




No comments: