Sunday, January 26, 2014

Loving the weekends!

Landon was reading this book to the goose and they were laughing their heads off. The turkey in the book always put his clothes on wrong. Logan thought the way Landon was saying "oops" was hilarious! I love when they play good together. 

Her outfits kill me lately! I should take a picture daily! 


Leah helping her dad take down the lights. She was in charge of holding the cup for the staples.



Landon wanted a turn. 



The cup was so the staples weren't all over the lawn, and without fail the cup was dropped on the lawn. The kids had fun finding them with a magnet! Love the help. 

This is normal for Logan while playing outside. He finds all the dirty stuff to touch. 


My cute boys having a snack! Love the pop-tarts.


Logan handed me his pop-tart when he was done. I probably should have made him wash his hands before eating. 


Such a daddy's girl. Even giving him smiles!

The weather was beautiful this weekend, so we had a picnic outside. 


Got some bay-blade action in. 


Lacey looking pretty over the weekend. 



They can't get enough of their dad!










No comments: