Friday, January 24, 2014

He's such a big boy!!

3 down 1 to go!! This little fart is officially in big boy underwear. I was worried to potty training him because of the new baby but he has done awesome. It took him 2 days and we have been accident free for a week now. He is showing his muscles:)


Our days consist of many indoor activities with the baby. He loves the tub, especially when he doesn't have to share with his siblings! See why we call him a square! No butt, just a square back!



We play a lot of cars, read books, and watch movies(he is on the "croods" right now which he call the "da da da" movie). He is no longer a baby. I love how Logan is always telling my "like dis mommy" and reenacts whatever happened. 



He fights the nap now, but for selfish reasons we both lay down for a nap! I will miss our snuggle time when he no longer naps. 


He is always such a ham! 


The latest in bedtime. He always want one of us to lay in his "big bed" when we walk out it's only a matter of seconds before his is peeking in our room. Luckily he doesn't crawl out of the crib yet, so in the crib he goes. He will sit and say "mommy" and you say "what" he says "um" "loves" or "tisses" anything to procrastinate you leaving the room. We will miss this one day. 


I get a kick out of the way he waves his finger at my and says "no mommy". 


Like father like son, love to dip!


I love hanging out with my goose!


And he's a huge helper on cleaning day! (Even though I have to clean twice with his help!)







No comments: