Monday, January 20, 2014

3 day Weekend


Spent time as a family for the Long weekend. Which translates to a lot of daddy time. ALL the kids spent a good amount of the weekend on the tramp. 

Jer would bounce them and then catch them.


This is my favorite shot of them all. 


Believe it or not, no one got hurt. 


The rules were fold your arms and close your mouth. 




Lacey spent some time outside with us, in style!


We made some cookies! I have the best helpers ever. 


Cant make cookies and not enjoy them!


Her hair is always like this in the morning. This time it was and extreme case of CRAZY hair!



Monday we headed over to sunbeam to get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather. 


All the kids loved the swing. 


I think everyone at the park hopped on when Jer started pushing the merry-go-round. 


She wanted to go throw rocks into the lake. 


Exploring the dry pond. 


Lacey was an angel the whole time. She is such a good baby!


After the park we went to Sizzler to redeem Leah's award from school. I don't think I have been to sizzler since I went there for my baptism. It wasn't bad, but we won't be in a hurry to go again. 



No comments: