Thursday, November 14, 2013

Veterans Weekend.

Veterans weekend was pretty uneventful for the Nielsen family.

Thursday Jen A. and Jen N. put together a baby shower for me. 

Jen made this adorable diaper cake. 


Me and the girls. I have the best friends in the world. 


We headed to Toy-R-Us to get some ideas for Christmas. We won a robot from a raffle, which Landon was trilled about. 


Leah also got to make the little snow globe necklace she has on. Not bad for not spending a dime while we were there. 

These two crack me up. 


Jer needed some tools so we went to Harbor Freight and road the dollies around for fun! I think we might just get the kids these for Christmas. 



Goose wouldn't get off!


We helped the Alexanders finish thier playhouse. When I say "we" I mean Jer did the playhouse and I watched with a cold diet coke in hand. The kids love to be over at the Alexanders so it was a perfect day!


The girls had a Tea Party while the boys were out working. 


This girl and her outfits. 


I got back from my walk and Leah was giving her dad a back massage. The paper is to help the lotion dry. 


Goose was in charge of walking on his back. 


Ice Cream is always a must!


These boys love to cuddle with their dad!



Even with the extra day the weekends are never long enough!!

No comments: