Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013!

We had a quiet thanksgiving with just our little family. We took it as a project day for the most part. 

The kiddos helped me set up Christmas!!!


This handsome man painted. He even let the kiddos help...brave!



We made some rice crispy turkeys. The kids sat and ate the fruit loops for most of it. 


The finish product. 


Like I said the fruit loops didn't last long with the Goose. 


Love them!


Our little family...for a couple more week-yikes. 


It's hard to be away from family around the holidays, but I truly am grateful for these people in my life. I know that my kids can drive me nuts sometimes, but they are such a joy and blessing. It's fun making our own traditions and be our own little family unit. I don't know where I would be without them and thank Heavenly Father everyday for letting me be their mom and wife. Life is good. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: