Friday, November 22, 2013

Random!

Here are some pictures over the last couple of weeks of the random things that are going on. 

My hubby makes me breakfast in the morning. I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but I sure do love and appreciate him. 


This is Leah doing homework after school-it's been an hour and a half. I'm in trouble when she has real stuff to do for homework. It's not that she hates doing it, she just is slow, daydreams, doesn't focus, gets distracted super easy, and talks way to much while she is trying to finish. Oh, how I love her for it. 


This is Logan's new trick while waiting for the kids to get out of school. I wish I was that flexible. 


Leah loves to talk to baby "L" I love seeing her like this!



The kids have both gotten reds this week, so we have been on ice-cream overload!


The other team didn't show up for Landon's soccer game so they played against the parents! It was a ton of fun!


If you just pucker up this kid will give kisses freely!


This kids is determined to jump out of the swing as high as his cousin Tate! 



No comments: