Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

We spent Halloween in Utah with cousins. We came up a few weeks early to be able to spend some extra time with aunt Brecky before she leaves on her mission. Grandma and Grandpa with the clan!
Landon and Leah with the Terry boys.
My cute kitty. She was done with trick-or-treating after about 3 houses.
Logan was all about the candy.
This is all I saw of Landon. He didn't leave Caters side all night.
We had fun dressing up as polygamist. Even Jer Terry joined in the fun. My favorite is Breckens pregnant belly.
We made some Halloween inspired pizza and got a little messy doing it.
They turned out pretty cute!
The kiddos loves making thier own.
Thanks Missy for the fun idea.
My cute little Grandma that is pretty much blind invited us down to legacy where she lives for games and trick-or-treating. We took the kids around to the games and then dragged my cute grandma, remember she can hardly see, through a haunted house that scared the kids half to death. My gandma had not idea what was going on as we were trying to drag the terrified kids through the maze of smoke and spider webs. I think we will skip the haunted house next year.

No comments: