Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Are we there yet?

It's hard to believe how quick our move came. I always thought that I would be glad to leave the vista, but I was wrong. It was sad to say good-by to our quaint little town but mostly it was hard to say good-by to friends that became family while we were there. The day the movers came Landon and Leah were a little confused about what was going on. Landon kept asking "what they doing with all my stuffs" Leah would just ask the movers where they had put the things that she needed. Landon loved having the big Mac truck parked outside our house and was very helpful loading the truck. He was trying to find anything light enough for him to carry out. Thankfully the movers where very patient with him. Although it was tough to say good-by we look forward to making new friends and starting a new adventure.

Leah occupying her time with the hose while the movers where there.

Landon helping the movers load.


My cute friends from the Vista

No comments: