Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!



I had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend. It started on Friday when Jer and i took our little family to the Gila Valley Temple open house. Now our closest temple is only 2 hours away-YEA! We stayed the night in Safford so that I could usher at the temple on Saturday morning. It was a neat experience and it's a beautiful temple. When we got home my cute friend Blake had brought flowers by and some yummy cookies. It was a perfect way to end the weekend. Sunday Jer was in charge the whole day. He changed every diaper, cooked all the meals, and cleaned up all the messes. After the kids went down he even rubbed my feet. I have to say that I truly enjoy being a mother. This time last year I didn't have the same attitude. I hated motherhood and was regretting my decision to start a family. I'm sad that I ever felt that way and I'm happy to say that having kids is the best thing that I have ever done with my life. I love my kids to death and I can't believe the joy that they have brought into my life. I can't imagine life without them. They make me laugh everyday and I am amazed how smart they are getting. Wub them!



My cute Cuddle Bug.


Funny Story: Landon is a pretty good talker. Lots better then the bug. She says words but is picky about what and when she will say things. Landon on the other hand repeats anything that you say. He is good about saying all the syllables in a word too like; orange, apple, help pease, truck, car, tractor, shoe, bug, see you, etc. You get the idea. I made muffins the other day and he came into the bedroom saying "fuff-eye" and he kept repeating it. I told him to show me what he wanted and he took me to the kitchen and pointed to the muffins and said "fuff-eye". I looked at him and said "do you want a muffin?" he shook his head yes and said "fuff-eye". I kept trying to get him to say muffin, but he just kept saying "fuff-eye". I guess he can't be perfect all the time:)

1 comment:

Olivia Booth said...

You're kids are so big and I am so sad I still haven't met them. Let me know if you come up this summer. Thanks again for coming to the temple. I tell everyone, My friend Alisha came and I had no idea...it was the best! Love ya!