Monday, May 17, 2010

Camping, Kabobs, and Crazy lilos!

This weekend we went up carr canyon to have dinner with some friends who were camping. Landon is a born camper. He loved the bumpy ride up, the dirt, the fire, and being free to wonder. Leah on the other hand was not a fan of the ride up, in fact, she cried most of the way saying "all done". It took her a while to warm up to the camp site even, she stayed with Jer or I for the first little bit. I think her favorite part was having chairs her size. Overall it was a fun experience for the two of them. Maybe next time we will be brave enough to spend the night.

"Double Trouble" with their mouths full of goodies.

Cheese!

The bug testing out the durability of the Anderson's tent.

Everyone roasting hot dogs.

The Lilos helping Dad roast their hot dogs.

Leah mooching off Alish.

The muntz jumping off rocks!

Da bug chilling with her Dad.


Last night I made Kabobs for dinner and they were a hit. I think the lilos loved to hold the stick, but whatever gets them to eat at this point I'll take it!



Here are some pictures of my Crazy Lilos. I Laughed at the bugs hair the other day after her nap. It was CRAZY! The picture doesn't do it justice. Her piggy was sticking up and she had a unicorn in the very front. Gotta love the nap hair. Anyway when I was taking her picture Landon was behind me saying "cheese" so I had to take a picture of him.

"Boo" this is their new hiding spot. They think that are hilarious when they are behind the chair. I think they are pretty cute myself:)

1 comment:

Jer and Miss said...

Leah looks so much like you hiding behind the couch....so cute!!! The Kabobs are a great idea, I need a few cause I've got super boring lately!