Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

On Friday Jer and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. We got a babysitter and enjoyed a night out together. Being married to Jeremy is so much fun, there is not a day that goes by that I don't laugh. Jer is an incredible husband and father and I am so grateful to be married to him. He has more patience and love than anyone that I know and makes life joyful. I look forward to the next 60 years! Here is a look over the years. We just got a new computer so I don't have all the pictures moved over yet, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Jer and Miss said...

Show off!! To think I only posted a picture of me and my cute hubby on our anniversary, I'll use the excuse that you have been doing this a lot longer than I have!! Love you and it was fun to take a trip down memory lane with you!

linda said...

Happy anniversary, you guys are such a great couple. Love all the picts, looks like you have had lots of fun over the years!