Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Zoo!

My kids love animals so we took them to the zoo while we were in Utah. We had a ton of family with us and unfortunately got split up into two groups. The lilos loved all the animals but hated the stroller. I'm not sure why we brought it. They wanted to be out and close to the animals. Leah would have got in the cage if we would have let her.
First time at the zoo.

Jer and his family.

The bug loved uncle Brady's beard.

The baby giraffe

Aunt Mer and the Bug.

Chantel and the lilo man.

Landon and the Tiger(This thing was huge).

The bug and her kitty.

The chaos of strollers.

Lynn did measure up:)

The monkey came right up to the window.

The other half of the group

2 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

I am so jealous! I love Hoogle Zoo! Tell the kiddos Happy Birthday!

Deb said...

Looks like tons of fun, and chaos! Alicia, you look fantastic! I LOVE that jacket! Jeremy, you look nice, too. ;)