Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!

It was a year ago today that our lives changed forever. It's weird to think that it's been a year already. I don't remember much of the hospital to tell you the honest truth with all the medications that I was on, but I do remember the wonderful feeling of holding my babies for the first time. We have been blessed with two happy healthy babies. I was not a pro with blogging at the time so here are some of the shots from the hospital. We are going to celebrate their birthday in Utah so there will be more pictures coming soon. I have learned a lot over the last year and put together a list of the top ten things that I have learned so here it goes;
1. Sleep is for the weak, therefore I am weak.
2. Nursing twins is beneficial for the babies, it's cheaper, but it does NOT make you skinny.
3. Jer is still unable to multitask.
4. Two is twice the work but twice the fun.
5. The bigger they get the more fun they get.
6. It's no longer your schedule, it's their schedule.
7. It's hard to discipline your kids when they laugh at you.
8. Apparently round trip flights only go from Tucson to Salt Lake and not the other way around.
9. Mom's idea of clean is not the same as dad's.
10. Hearing your baby laugh makes all the struggles melt away.

Miss Leah

Mr. Landon



7 comments:

Jas and Kim said...

Happy 1st Birthday kiddos! I too can't believe they are 1! I love your list...I couldn't help but laugh. Hope they get to smear frosting all over themselves today! They are too cute!

a-anderson said...

I can't believe it has been a year. It makes me sad to that they are getting so big. But on the bright side we can start having real play dates soon!

Michael and Emily said...

Wow, I can't believe they are a year old! You were in my dream last night, again. You keep randomly popping up in my dreams. :) If you have enough time while you're up here, maybe we can get together. Give me a call!

Jen Hamner said...

Happy birthday Bug and Handsome! Miss those kiddos and YOU!

The Bodily Family said...

I just love those babies!!! Happy Birthday you two! Love the list Lisha!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Happy Birthday Kiddos! It was so much fun to see you guys and go to dinner!!! Have a safe flight home!!!

Blake said...

Hurry home! I miss you!