Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I think it took us so long to have kids because Jer was not head-over-hills about the idea. Kids scared him and he liked the fact that they went back to their house at the end of the day. I don't think he realized what an incredible Dad he would be. I am so grateful for the love the he has for our little ones. He is an awesome dad just like I knew he would be. I love that Miss Leah is a daddy's girl, she has got her Dad wrapped around her little finger and Landon is easily amused by his dad tricks. We have come a long way since that hospital room. Happy Father's Day Jer. We love you!





He are some pictures of our dads. They are both incredible men and great examples to us and our kids. I wished we lived closer so they could be around them more. Happy Fathers' Day!



4 comments:

a-anderson said...

I forgot how tiny they were! They are getting so big!

Olivia Booth said...

Sooo Cute! I am sad I missed you in Arizona. It ended up being just a two and half day trip and I need to come longer next time and see you...SOON! Miss you.

Jas and Kim said...

Jer must be a great dad, I know that because of the way he treats you. You guys have such cute kiddos. You need to start on the next batch! :)

The Freemans said...

Totally have to agree that Jer is one of the greatest dads we know!!! I think for a long time our kids thought that you guys were their other set of parents...we love ya!! The Lilo's are so sweet...still trying to figure out when a good time would be to come to AZ...we'll keep you posted!