Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy.

It was Jers 28th birthday yesterday. He does'nt like to make a big deal of his birthday so I was going to listen to him this year and keep it simple. But yesterday he ended up right where he started, in the hospital. He did something to his back last week and yesterday he could barely move. There was nothing they could do for him so he spent the day in bed. I felt bad for him until he told me that having to take care of him was punishment for complaining. I will admit there has been a lot of complaining and whining going on in our house all for the same reason- he is never home. He has been so busy with work and his calling that the only time that gets to spend with our kids is a few hours in the morning and maybe an hour in the evening. This includes our weekends too. So yes, I complain that I would like him home, and some days need him home, to help out. So careful what you complain about because it could always be worse. Anyway, I hope that next years birthday will be a little better for him. Happy Birthday Jer. I love you

5 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

You could say that his sore back was because of his lack of compassion for his wife. :)

Jared and Adrianne Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared and Adrianne Blake said...

"Happy happy birthday, Jeremy dear..." Hope you feel better soon! Let us know if you need anything since you are out of commission.

Heidi Buchi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That is so horrible to be feeling crappy on your birthday, that is when you make a different day of the month be your birthday for that one year so that you can actually celebrate! I hope you still had a great birthday though!

a-anderson said...

I wish we would have known so you could go out and party.