Saturday, May 2, 2009

6 Month Photo Shoot

I have some cute kids! They are getting so big. Leah got her first tooth and we had to give Landon his first hair cut. They are sitting up and rolling all over the place. Thay are getting so FUN! When Jer and I were in Utah last month Jenny, my older sister, was nice enough to take some pictures of the Lilos. They loved being in the bucket even though Leah was trying to eat Landon. She didn't mind when he started using her as an arm rest. The only part that they hated was being on their tummies on the wagon, as shown. They did awesome considering there were over 600 pictures taken. I wish that I could post all of the pictures that Jenny took, but here are some of my favorites.












-->

6 comments:

The Freemans said...

They are so cute!!!! I love them and miss them so much.....

The Bodily Family said...

You guys have the CUTEST kids ever!! Thanks for sharing your pics....now bring them over for me to hold!! ;o)

Michael and Emily said...

Alisha, your kids are so freaking cute! I can see both you and Jer in both of them. I saw your sister at my nephews t-ball game and it made me think of you. I miss you!

Jill and Scott said...

Those are great pics! Thank you for inviting me to view your blog. I look forward to more posts. And sorry you and the kids couldn't make it to the bbq. Next time!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Darling twins! Thanks for letting me take a look at those cuties. Enjoy! ;)

Deb said...

Those are so cute! I miss those babies already! We will send the pics Jeff took. Thanks again for the hospitality at "Hotel Nielsen".