Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Inventions, safety, and playing ball.

This kid is killing me lately with the stiff he comes up with. Tonight it was trying to get all his quixels on his lamp to power them up to glow in the dark. 

Then it was his invention to make a loud noise in the morning to wake him up. Mr. Goose my little inventor. 

Logan wanted to go to his friends birthday party, but I never received an invite so I told him NO. He asked if he could go check the mailbox and came back with this. Jer let him go, he did take a present and it was two door down. Love this kid and his determination to get what he wants. 


Nothing but safety at our house! Shin-gaurds on the elbows just in case she falls. 


The kids are obsessed with playing soccer out in the circle and I am loving that the weather is allowing them. Taking full advantage of time with friends before we head back to Utah.  



Gaga ball in the basement is a regular occurrence lately. 




No comments: