Sunday, May 21, 2017

Press Forward 5K Fun Run.

We had a fun run for the other ward to raise money for girls camp. Jer and I ran while the kids played at the skate park. There was a fun run for the kids once the adults finished. There was a warped wall which made for hours of entertainment! 





For the Kids run they broke them up into 2 age groups 5 and under and 6 to 12. Logan totally dominated his age group and walked home with the prize! Lacey was happy that she actually got to participate...and might have a little bit of my competitiveness! 




The older group started right after. Leah won first for the girls and Landon didn't shed one tear for not winning for the boys. I say that's a win in itself. They all got free chick-fil-a ice cream cones so everyone was super happy! 




The kids did their own little race after it was all over. 

Jer and I actually took first in our age groups 30-39. I'll take a win in running since I'm not fast at all!! Although, if you look close at my time there might have been some timing issues. 





We then spent the next hour hunting tadpoles and crawdads. It was a great morning!! 




No comments: