Monday, September 5, 2016

Labor Day Sprint Triathlon!

Landon and Leah participated in the Sprint triathlon for the second year in a row. They have wanted to do it since finishing the one last year. This year was a lot better all around. I think knowing what to expect help and the fact that they knew tannin was worth it. Here they are waiting for their turn to swim. 


We still need to work on strokes but they were so much better in the pool. 


He might have a little bit of my competitiveness :) 


I was tyring to fix my camera setting and missed Leah coming out of the pool. 


In transition to the bike. 


On a mission and you can see it all in his face. 



She is just happy to be out there and chatted with her dad they whole ride. Sometimes you have to remind her that it's a race. 


All the cousins! It's fun having them do it together and even Jensen joined this year and killed it! 


Landon took third in the males 6-8 and Leah took forth in the female 6-8. We waited around long enough that they both walked away with a third place lunch box and were happy as can be about it. It makes my momma heart happy that they enjoy some of the things that I do an that I can be a good example of hard work and discipline. So proud of these two and excited for the races to come! 


No comments: