Monday, August 29, 2016

Final days of Summer!

I'm having a hard time with school starting and the weather still being so nice letting summer die! So we are spending a lot of time outside before the weather turns on us...because in Utah it can get ugly real fast!! Dropping the kids off at school we took a minute to play on the playground. 


Picnic on the plates turned into blanket rides down the slide. 

 Getting ready for the kids Triathlon and enjoying the evening with a lovely bike ride! 


I loved this shot of all of us, it did make me miss Jer being out here with us! 


Trying to fit in swimming before Grandma shuts down her pool for the winter. 



Movie night and playing hairdresser. I could have them play with my hair all night, I absolutely love it! 


Slip-n-slide and popsicles for a enjoyable Saturday. 


Getting our swim in at the rec center on last time before the kids tri. Meliss and I took all the kids just the two of us...we're idiots sometimes. Luckily Channy showed up to help out with the hoard! 




No comments: