Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happy 12 Years!!

Jer and I celebrated our 12th anniversary! I really don't know where I would be without this man in my life. He is the best decision I ever made and I can't wait to spend eternity with him. 
We were able to go do sealing the week before our anniversary since he would only be home for the day of our anniversary between training and we wanted to give the kids some time with him too!

He surprised me and came home Thursday night instead of Friday and I cried! It was an awesome surprise and I soaked up every extra minute I had with him. He also brought me a dozen roses for the dozen years we've been married.


The two littles soaked up the extra time with dad too and I got to go on a run without kiddos!!! 


We played nanny, nanny, boo-boo! out on the awesome new play set!








Since we only got him for Saturday we headed to Lagoon after soccer to spend the day as a family. The kids have been begging to go and we want to go full use out of our season pass. 


Lacey was all smiles getting on the ride, terrified during, and wouldn't stop talking about it after! As you can see my other kids LOVE rides!





The red rock cars were the only ones she thought was a blast the whole time! 




Bumper cars were the last ride of the night and it might have been my favorite to watch all the kids turning in circles and plowing into each other busting up laughing! It was a day well spent!! 



No comments: