Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cherry Hill

I made Jer take a day off work to join me at Cherry hill with the kiddos. I was really fun with the kids this year and only a little stressful for me. I stayed in the pirate cove with Lacey for the most part. Jer took the older ones around to the slides and lazy river. We stayed for 6 hours and the kids could have kept going if we would have let them! Mom and Dad were all funned out! 

Warming up on the little slides. 



Lacey enjoying some little one-on-one with daddy!


Sara has a season pass and it was so fun being there with her and Maggie


Goose is a fish and loved that he could touch in the lazy river. He probably went around 20 times!


The Terry boys, and Leah on the big slides!:)


Loving the tubes. 




Check Cherry Hill off the bucket list. 


No comments: