Thursday, June 4, 2015

Schools out for Summer!!

Not sure why I took the kids up the hill today for school. They were meeting the 1st grade teacher, which they won't be going to oak hills so it didn't matter. They, on the other hand, did not want to miss anything, ugh! It did give me my last few hours of errands with only 2 kids instead of 4! Grandma was nice enough to let us come swim for the afternoon and we met up with cousins. I know my kids love swimming but we got in at 12 and I finally called it quits at 6! Summer is off to a good start!

The boys blocking the water to the slide. The things that keep them entertained. 



This boy was a little fish today!! He was in the pool almost the entire day! 


Goggles and all!


Two bathing beauties!



Lacey took no time getting into the water after her nap. 


Leah spent the afternoon at Lainey's house. I let Lacey have a little piece of chocolate on the way to pick her up...this is I get! 


I felt bad Leah and Lainey had planned a sleepover, but it was not in my plans and I had already told Landon no. I can see why she was disappointed. 


She loves the thrills! 


No comments: