Tuesday, June 2, 2015

City Creek.

I stopped by city creek after dropping Jer off at the airport. I needed some make-up and it gave us an excuse to go visit Shelly at work. We caught her just in time for a 15 minute break. The kiddos loves the water fountain display. It was all fin and dandy till they turned around to find...


The kids fountain. I was not prepared to have them play in it and get absolutely soaked. They were having so much fun I couldn't stop them! So, we played till they complained about being hungry. They giggled all the way home because I made them strip down to their undies so their carseats weren't completely soaked too. Next time I will be more prepared:) 





I even let them stop to "pet" the trout. 



They got a kick out of the ceiling mirror in the elevator! The little things that keep these 4 entertained! 


No comments: