Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines 2015!

A day of love spent with my loves. 

Breakfast in bed for Jeremy. I get breakfast in bed on a regular occasion so I thought it only fitting that he should get to sleep in and get breakfast in bed for a change. 


My attempt for a heart braid. 


I love this crazy bunch! They bring so much joy and love into this crazy world!




The kids hid some confetti in an umbrella and had me open it to "shower" me with kisses. I love that they are into the surprises and holidays!


Dad enjoying a back "rock" massage.


Dinner at Chilis




We walked over to the mall after. A gentleman working the tent sale in the parking lot tracked us down to give the kids a GIANT balloon. It was the highlight of their day! Come to find out the man had 9 kids himself!



No comments: