Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February Fun!

I'm loving this "foofie bun" as Leah calls it. 

They play so cute with her on the tramp rolling the ball back and forth. 


She wanted to jump rope like the big kids. 

He loves the swing lately. Always asking "mom tan you push me". Then when I am pushing him he counts "one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready and four to go" and I have to give hime and underdog! I love it..most the time. 


Mr. OCD here had to pull out his own sliver. 


Let the naughtiness begin!


Nothing like pant on the head. 

Jer taught the kids the fun of helium. They just wanted to hear the balloon fart when you let them go. 


We spent the next couple of hours blowing up the balloons and letting them fly around the room making fart noises. 




Nothing like leaf angels on the tramp!


Taking turns with lulu down the slide to kick the other one off the bottom!







No comments: