Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Little helpers!

It was 90 degrees today, so I decided to blow up one of the kids water toys to play with outside. The kids were super excited to finally get to blow it up. I was busy nursing Lacey and told them if they wanted to have it "right now" then they needed to blow it up themselves. They did! I don't know why I don't put them to work on stuff like this more often. 

Landon was even smart enough to get the pump! Logan took a turn with it. 


We had a nice afternoon playing outside. 









I was out watching and prepping dinner. Leah asked if she could take a turn peeling the potatoes. I let her take over and of corse Landon wanted a turn. The two of them peeled the whole bag! I don't give them credit for what they are capable of. I always say I need 8 of me, well this makes up for one:) 




For Family night we pulled out some games! 


They could sit and play all night. 


I didn't get a lot of pictures. I was nursing the lulu bean-story of my life lately!


No comments: