Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekend Recap.

Landon had his soccer game! Tongue out and all!



There is a park right next to the field. Leah, Logan, and I took a break from the game to play. 



This kid hates his shoes. I spend most of the time finding him to put his shoes back on!


He thinks he's funny. 


Not so funny!


Running away from me!


Why put them back on you ask? Because if I don't,  then I have to carry the fat little Goose to the stairs so he can go back down the slide!


Taking a break. 


Got a popsicle from the ice cream man. 






Tried to get Leah riding a bike for the 6th time-sh'e a little bit lazy when it comes to this kind of stuff!


Logan got stuck in the bed!


And tried to put his own pants on. 


The boys ran to Lowe's so the girls painted nails!


No comments: