Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Leah is 5!





I can't believe she is 5 it seemd like only yesterday that I had her. She is really such a sweet girl although she has some sass! She loves animals: live animals, stuffed animal, or anything with animal print, loves bling, loves tilapia and apples, favorite place to eat is Wendy's, still is as slow as they come, constantly walks on her tippy-toes, loves to color coordinate outfits from her hair elastics to her socks, is totally content to play by herself, is still not a huge fan of her little brother, but super excited to have a sister, is a little bit of a drama queen, when we paint nails she like each one a different color, loves to sing primary songs, loves to sleep in, loves to watch food network with mom, hates any crust left on her sandwich, loves to help me every night with dinner, loves to cut up cheese, loves to cuddle with her dad, loves the tag on her blanket, loves to pose for the camera, still hoards anything she can fit into a bag, is a terrible liar and a bit of a clepto sometimes, gets bloody noses all the time for no reason. I love this girl drama and all. I am so grateful that she is my daughter!

He are some of my favorites from her first year of life!






No comments: