Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!!! The Easter bunny did not dissappoint. We got the usual swimsuits along with some other goodies. 




We thought the egg hunt this year would be a little more chaotic, but the kids are getting picky as they get older I guess. This is getting ready for the hunt. 

Landon passed over the loose candy and went straight for the eggs. 


Leah only wanted the girl colored eggs.


Logan was content with the first eggs he cracked open. 


He had a hard time holding still for ANY pictures!


We had to tell her to just pick up the eggs!!!


He was eating on the go!


The goods!




My handsome boys!!! 


My favorite people in the World!!! 


My and my princess. 





Our sad attempt at a family picture, but with 9 o'clock church we ran out of time!! 



No comments: