Sunday, March 3, 2013

Desert Palm Triathlon

The week end I participated in the Desert Palm Triathlon. The Corse was beautiful and very scenic. The best part was I was able to go with just Jer. My mom was in town and watched the kids so Jer and I could get away for the weekend. I love the support that I get from my hubby to do these events. He loved being able to watch and not have to chase the kiddos. One of my favorite shots!
I thought that my number was pretty cool. 

Jumping into the coldest swim of my life. I really thought that I was going to die of hypothermia. I had a hard time catching my breath and couldn't stick my head in the water. 

Finally out of the water and onto the bike.

This is the last mile of the corse. Jer was able to get some good action shots. 

The final Stretch of the run.

Like I said the corse was beautiful! I finish in 1:29:31 Which my goal was to be under 1:30. 


No comments: