Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Between us, Grandma's, and Grandpa's the Kids were spoiled rotten. They were so fun this year! Logan woke up at 6(way to early), Landon woke up around 7 and was dying to go downstairs. He kept asking to go grab something downstairs, or to go get breakfast, or anything that he could think of to go take a peek. We let Leah sleep till 8 and then finally they were all able to go downstairs. We open things slowly taking our time. We have no where to be on Christmas which is really nice. We were able to Skype with Grandpa and Nana Cindy, and I even got to talk to Shelly from the mission field. It was a wonderful Christmas. This year was harder to have the Lilos understand the true meaning of Christmas. I am so grateful for my savior and for all that he has done for me. I have much gratitude in my heart for the gospel of Jesus Christ and I am so blessed in ever aspect of my life. I hope that my kids will continue to recognize and understand the true meaning of Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone!!
They had no trouble digging into the stockings.
Logan was content with the first gift we could have stopped there.
Logan with his cars and track.
The kids made a gift for Jer. One foot tall Christmas trees.
The goods!
The Family.
Hanging out Enjoying the rest of Christmas.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

What a fun Christmas. You look great!! I love the one foot tall christmas trees that is such a good idea :)

Alisa