Monday, November 19, 2012

Snow!

Jer joined us in Utah just in time for all the snow. It literally snowed for 3 days straight. The kids love it! I'm glad they got to experience it before we left because there is NEVER snow in El Centro! Logan was a fan-he just hated wearing his hat.
Helping clean the car off.
The lilos had their own snowball fight.
It was a wet heavy snow.
More helpers.
Aunt Breck was so good to go out and play with my kiddos.
Logan making his own snowball.
I had to pull him out of the snow so he was so mad when I did.
The finished snow man.
Sledding. Leah preferred her butt.
Landon chose a sled(Really whatever the Terry boys were doing he had to be doing.
Snowball fight at point blank range. They were outside for 3 hours and I made them come in to warm-up.
Jer and Nick built a fort for the kiddos-or themselves:)
The annual snow angel.
We also made some snow turtle and colored them with Jello. I think I had more fun doing this then the kiddos. This is what Jer and I did on our first Date.
Enjoying it with Dad.

No comments: