Monday, July 2, 2012

Utah June 2012

We spent the whole month of June in Utah! It was a busy month and I can't believe it's already over. We went up for my little sisters wedding, June 9th, and my little brothers, June 21st. We were able to pack a lot in. I love being with family and the lilos LOVED being with cousins. The lilos were asking all the time "can I play with Carter", "can I play with Lainey". I can't wait till we live in Utah and they can play with cousins anytime they want! He is a little overview of the month. These two were inseparable!
Trouble when these two get older.
The kids loved playing dodgeball. My dads version is he's in the field the whole time. The kids take turns kicking it and my dad tries to get them out by throwing the ball at them while they run the bases.
One afternoon Landon asked Grandpa if he would come and throw the ball at him. My dad got a pretty good laugh and it and gladly went out and threw the ball at him:)
Pedicures with the girls
More time with the Cousins
Grandma Desi let Leah paint her nails. Thanks Grandma because I know that doesn't happen-EVER!
Jer took on several projects while we were there. One was the hornets nest out by the pool.
Most of the other projects were closets. This is all the shoes he found in the closet by the front door. I think the girls found shoes that they had been missing for a long time. Christmas in July:)
Feeding some random horses.
All of the Grandkids!
All the Grandkids lined up oldest to youngest.
Can't go wrong with good company and ice cream.
Lovin' the Tramp
I love this picture of the boys and their hats!

1 comment:

The Nortons said...

So fun! Bill told me he ran into you guys. Wish I could have seen you. Your kiddos are darling!