Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lately...

Leah is big into dress-ups right now. She is usually dressed something like this when we go out, but the whole dress thing is not a battle I care to fight. I think it's pretty cute actually. The only thing I make her change is the shoes. I don't need anything making her slower.
Landon is into the Wii. He is constantly asking if he can play the tank game. Luckily the Wii is something that I put dad in charge of so I don't have to deal with it. The no shirt thing is the normal lately. He tells me he's too hot. I don't blame him the less clothes in the 115 degree weather the better! He is also a great big brother. He loves to play with the goose and still asks to hold him... it doesn't really work out well now that Logan is moving.
The Lilos love to take pictures with my camera. Since it is usually laying around I find little treasures all the time. Here are a few of the newer ones.

No comments: