Saturday, March 24, 2012

Drive in Movie!

We have a Friday night tradition of pizza and a movie. I look forward to it every week and so do the kids. This week I decided to take the boxes that were stacking up in our recycle pile and put them to good use. I don't know why it is, but kids have so much fun with a box. So we got some tin foil, some paper, and most importantly the duct tape! I think I had just as much fun putting them together as the lilos did. That night we had a drive in movie and let the lilos eat their pizza in their cars. It was a lot of fun!


She is taking her animals for a ride in the back seat.

The kid can't sit still and now he is into funny faces-gotta love him!

2 comments:

a-anderson said...

I miss you guys! But it is fun to catch up with you family. Logan is growing so fast, and we miss the Lilos!

Blake said...

ALISHA!!!! Oh, how I miss you! Your posts kill me. Logan is precious and with all that drool! The drive in movie idea was ridiculously cute and crafty. Oh, how I wish I had you and your amazing inspirational spirit right down the street from me. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend! I will certainly thank God today and tomorrow and the next for putting you in my life. I still refer to you as my twin mom mentor. XOXO