Monday, March 12, 2012

Double Trouble!

I always worry when it's quiet at my house. The other day I was putting the goose down for a nap so I turned on some cartoons for the Lilos. Usually they are in and out of Logan's room several times, or their loud, or fighting, or down the pantry. Pretty much the opposite of what I need them to be at that time. Well, this day they were quiet the entire time. When I got done with the goose I went looking for them. As I walked into my bathroom I heard Leah closed the closet door and said "hide she's coming" and then they both sat against the door. When I finally got them to open the door I found this,


They were taking all the laces out of Jer's shoes.

Leah told me they had a "shoe problem' that they were taking care of. I couldn't help but laugh. Jer got a pretty good kick out of it too! Luckily it was just shoes. Next time will probably be paint or crayons on my wall. Hopefully not:)

This is Leah showing her daddy all the laces.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

That it too funny!!