Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

I am like my dad when it comes to Family pictures, I think that you should have one every year. Jer and I have since we were married it's fun to look back at them from time to time. This year has been a little bit of a scramble to get it done. I would have liked to have done it in the summer when we were in Utah and had a tan(who doesn't look better with a tan:). Since I was prego that was not going to happen. I think this might be the most frustrating photo shoot yet. Logan is usually a very happy baby, but for pictures he was super grumpy and we shortly found out why. He pooped EVERYWHERE. It was one of the worst blow outs that I have seen. After that he was out cold. Landon and Leah are fairly used to a camera in front of their face, but we could not get them to look at the camera for the life of us. When they did look at the camera it was not at the same time, or they weren't smiling, or their hand was up, or mom and dad had a goofy face. Needless to say I am happy that we at least had one decent shot of the whole family. Until next year....








No comments: