Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter In Utah

We had a quick and busy week in Utah. I feel like it was just a dream. We packed a lot into the week which made it go by even faster. I feel like I need at least two weeks there to get everything in. One for business and one for play. Here is our week in a nutshell.

Saturday
Made the 15 hour drive in one day....never again. The kids did awesome, but it was still a long day.




Stopping by the Grand Canyon on our way.


Sunday
Easter Morning. We stayed with Melissa for the week, so the Easter bunny came to her house for our egg hunt.










Later that day we went to Grandmas house for a huge Easter egg hunt. Grandma really spoils her grandkids.







We decided to take pictures with all the Grandkids. You get the idea of how it went.





Then we wanted one with Grandma and Grandpa.












Monday
The not so surprise "Surprise" Party. Melissa and I put together a surprise party for our husbands. My husband knew before the party because I failed to delete the deleted items on our computer. It started to hail just about the time all the guests were supposed to show up. Oh well, it was still fun to see friends and family.



Tuesday
This was our only day that we didn't have anything planned. So we enjoyed it by going to lunch with great grandma and playing.







Wednesday
We celebrated our 7th anniversary while we were there. My mom was nice enough to watch the kids over night. We went to dinner with the Coburns and then spent the night and the anniversary inn in the "mysteries of Egypt" room. It was my first night away from my kids. It was a nice anniversary, thanks mom.






Thursday
We finally were able to meet Cindy, Lynn's new wife, in person.


Friday
This was a very busy day. I finally decided to cut my hair off. Moving to a hot place and with the baby on the way it was time. Now I really look like my twin. I just need some highlights.





That night we went to the wedding at the Bowling alley. It was interesting to say the least.




2 comments:

Alisa said...

It was so much fun to see you guys!!

The Nortons said...

You guys did pack in a lot of things! Looks like fun. It was so good to see you guys! Your hair looks darling!