Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!!

Last weekend Jer and I took the kids to a Monster truck show, white trash I know, but Landon loves trucks so much that it was worth it. He loved seeing the Monster trucks, the motorcycles jump, the derby cars crash, and the tractor that cleared the dirt. Leah on the other hand hated the noise and would have been content if we would have bought her glow stick and left. Next time Jer and Landon can go see the Monster trucks and Leah and I will go shopping:)

The cars all lined up.

Landon taking it all in.

The Fam.

Leah not liking it.

Totally content with the light.

The cute boys!


The next morning I participated in another Triathlon. My time was 1:24:32. It was a good weekend and nice to get out of the Vista.

My loyal supporters! Thanks guys!

The run

The bike

Landon was as ready to be done as I was:) The bug is enjoying another Medal.

1 comment:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

You look like a freaking ROCK STAR! Seriously...you look SO good! Way to go on another Tri. You rock! HBD by the way! :)