Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Big 29!

I celebrated my 29th birthday this year. We went up to Tucson for the weekend which it was nice to get away. My friends had a birthday lunch for a couple of us girls(which I failed to get any pictures of). My cute husband made me breakfast in bed and we went to Texas roadhouse for dinner, Yummy! Jer didn't make me ride the saddle, the Bug was happy to do it for me. Thanks everyone for a great Birthday.

The bug riding the saddle.

Mr. Cheezer

Leah saying "cheese" and looking at the camera...a rare shot.

My cute kids holding hands as we were leaving dinner.

They found a bug!

2 comments:

Jer and Miss said...

With Kids!!??? Seriously you are a trouper! The babysitter is the first birthday gift I get! Happy Birthday babe!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

WOAH!! I love all those cute pics! I haven't checked your blog for a few weeks, and MAN was I pleasantly surprised! YEAH for updates! You look seriously STUNNING! So skinny and gorgeous. What's new eh? You were ALWAYS that way.