Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Eve.

I really enjoyed Christmas Eve falling on a Sunday this year. I didn't get a picture of all of us in our Sunday best, but that is one of my new year's resolutions to be better about documenting things. I've become a little lax in my documenting. We watched Christmas movies and FINALLY let Lacey open our December 24th gift. We got out on a walk since the weather was so warm and to get some of the wiggles out. We played a fun game of no hand, forward movement only, skipping tag. We finished the night watching "white Christmas" in our matching Pajamas and had some butter beer! I Love the simplicity of the day and the chance to remember the true meaning of the season. I'm so grateful for my Savior. I have felt his hand more in my life this last year than ever before in my life. I know he knows me and love me and wants the best for me. I know that he listens to my prayer and that he guides and directs me when I take the time to listen. I'm so grateful for his birth and the chance that we ge to celebrate him! 






 

No comments: