Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas 2020!

It was a good Christmas! The kids all seemed to enjoy what they got and we enjoyed our morning together. I didn't take many photos because I was busy enjoying the moments of them opening their gifts and believing in the magic of Christmas. We headed up to Grandpa and Grandmas for brunch and my mom WAY overdid herself with more presents for the kids. We came home and let the kids play with their new toys while Jer and I cleaned up and put away Christmas. We did some projects and the girls finished the night doing nails with Leah's new gel nail machine! We are blessed! I'm so grateful for my savior and for this time of year to really focus on him and what's truly important! Merry Christmas! 

Tough getting a good shot with some of my kiddos! 





















 

No comments: