Friday, October 9, 2020

Landon turns 12!

Land-o-lakes! Love this kid even though he makes me want to pull my hair out all at the same time, loves to hang out with friends and would do it everyday if I let him, is super talented at playing the piano, loves math and helps me out by helping his siblings with homework, isn't afraid to be silly just like his dad, is pretty stubborn when it comes to getting his way, still gets dehydrated regularly but hates drinking water, is turning into a great lacrosse player and goalie, loves serving in his Deacon's quorum, is the first one I'll ask to do a job for me, still obsessed with anything that deals with Xbox or screens, isn't afraid to speak his mind, still working on his filter, is super smart, is still the first to cause a fight or hurt someone by not keeping his hand to himself, loves to bike to Fizz and Lee's with Leah and friends for drinks and sushi, loves his soft blankets, loves his back tickled just like his dad, and we love him to death!        







 

No comments: