Friday, May 1, 2020

Week 7...I think?!

 Kids helping out in the yard weeding! Learning "no hands" on the bikes. Lots of time on the tramp with the hose. Boys hair is out of control! Lacey likes to wear my jackets and sweaters! Endless possibilities with a box and imagination! Landon is really enjoying biking lately and uses my road bike to go with Leah since she just got a new bike. Lots of sun bathing and enjoying being outside. Jer is always up for being silly and Goose made a science experiment with tin foil that ended up looking like a hat. Logan could eat Oreos overnight if I let him and he started a new thing with drawing pictures in the carpet. I feel like the kids new hang out is over zoom calls. Missy invited us up for ice cream Sundays on Saturday. They so this the Saturday before fast Sunday and I was grateful because Jer was out of town chasing a fugitive and I was done entertaining the kids! Sunday we got a special visitor from Brecken and Her family. I loved seeing Jane and can't wait to love her! 






























No comments: