Thursday, October 3, 2019

October!

Conference weekend and I wanted my kids to have motive to watch. I had a treat for every speaker if they could tell me the main idea of the speaker. I loved it and so did the kids! 

General women's session My sweetie Leah. We met Brecken and Melissa at Thanksgiving point to watch together. 


Trying to live up the last days of warmth. 


Landon got his Weblow 


Pet sitting Marley. 

Just a ramdom selfie with a beautiful, cold, sunset! 


Went to help in Lacey classroom and they had a firetruck field trip. 


Loving any time we get to spend with Dad, especial when it's silly games on the tramp. 


Threw away my earbud! Luckily this guy knows how to track stuff down and look through EVERYTHING! 


Staying focused with Barbie. 



Projects got a little crazy!



No comments: