Saturday, July 27, 2019

Spudman 2019.


We dropped the kids off in Logan so we could head to Burley for the Spudman Triathlon. It is always a fun race. Jer and I laughed that this is what we do together when we get a babysitter for overnight. The kids always have a ball at Grandpa and Nanda Cindy's. Our main goal was to get rid of some of the Googles that Jer bought(500+pairs) We hit our goal of 100 and that alone was a success in itself. Race morning was early and for the first time Jer and I were in the same heat. I can always beat him on the swim i finished in 20 minutes and Jer was slightly behind me at 23. My goal was not to let him pass me on the bike, and I did jus that. I felt amazing on the bike and finishes  the 24 miles in 1:12 and Jer finished in 1:13. I knew he'd have no problem catching me on the run. Although it the disciple that I put the most work into, it's the one that I struggle with the most. Jer finally caught me at mile 3.  I took 1:10 for the run, Jer finished in 48 Minutes. Jer time 2:43:18  My time 2:49:27 Another Race complete! 










No comments: