Monday, February 26, 2018

Warm/Cold??? Can't decide.

The Weather here in Virginia might be worse then Utah. We were 20 degrees for 3 days and then jumped to 75...mother nature has mood swings too I guess! I had planned Leah dentist appointment to get her top retainer so I didn't have any kids with me. They delayed started school so I had all my kids with me instead. 




We chopped the girls hair and I am loving it! Leah wanted hers so Lacey wanted to be like her sister and have short hair as well!


Random long eyebrow hair...he gets it from me. 


Warm weather was too good not to be outside enjoying!




Nothing like a powder sugar war on a Saturday morning. 

Playing outside and Jer was annoyed by the crows and took one out. 


Leah is my monkey an loves climbing trees, and it scares me to death. 


This is where she is in the pine tree. 


Hunting for salamanders and geckos on this rainy day. 



Love when Goose reads to his sister. He's such a sweet boy! 




No comments: