Saturday, January 27, 2018

Missy and Jer!

Missy ans Jer came into town for the weekend! We happened to be the worst hosts ever, but my kids love being with them and were slightly disappointed that they didn't bring their kids. Jer took Jer to work and ended up sitting in a meeting all morning with him in tow(Sorry Jer). They were able to shoot in the afternoon and get a swim in. I had a babysitter set up so we could have date night with the Terry's. I was awful to take pictures of the weekend so here is the ones that I have. 

I dragged Missy to my High class in hopes that she would want to get verified and teach with me...I don't think it worked. 


Missy taught us to play 10,000! 


Jer Terry was all for the rough housing. 


We took them over to the Marine Corps E course. Missy and Jer are super in shape so we tried to keep up! The kids love this obstacle course and all I could think is how much the Terry boys would love it! 




I didn't have any plans for Saturday night and felt a little lame that they came cross county to sit around and play with the kids. We could have gone to a museum or battle sight, but to be honest I was just happy to hang out and spend as much quality time with Meliss as possible.  We had a Gaga ball tournament and watched pirates of the Caribbean and ate ice cream. She is the reason that I want to be back in Utah and I love that she got to come out for the 2 quickest days of our time in Virginia! 







No comments: